Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Running sick...
Still feeling like crap today. I stayed home all day and after a few hours of sitting on the couch, I motivated myself to go out for a run using the logic "Well, how much worse could it make you feel?" It was just 5km around the neighbourhood; I didn't keep track of the pace or anything - I just ran however I felt like it. It was cold, but not impossible, and I remembered my neck gaiter so my face didn't freeze too much. I finished in 33:52, which is an average pace of 6:46/km (over 15 seconds faster than my program has been calling for). I don't feel any better, but I don't feel worse either. I think I'm just a bit burnt-out from my heavy work schedule. How many weeks til Christmas???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work stress might be adding to it. I know it has been for me. I'm feeling tired a LOT lately. Just need to relax, back off the intensity and get more sleep. Hope that you are feeling better soon.
ReplyDelete