My back has been acting up for the past couple days, so I haven't gone running since Tuesday. Hopefully, I'll be able to get out tomorrow afternoon to get my speed workout in before going to the weight room with a friend of mine. I also signed up to do a Thankgiving-New Year's Day streak challenge - at least one mile of running every day from (American) Thanksgiving to Jan. 1. Is it sad that I had to look up when the American Thanksgiving is so I would know when the challenge started?
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Post #100
A couple things to report. Yesterday I went a Power Yoga class (in English, yay!) and it was awesome. A couple weeks ago, I was lamenting on Facebook that there were no English yoga classes in the region when out of nowhere, a lady posted to let us know that she happens to offer yoga classes in English. Score! After a FB poll, we discovered that there were a lot of interested people so she decided to start offering classes in her home. It was difficult to squeeze it into my schedule yesterday, but I'm glad I did. It was a nice change of pace and I was actually sore this morning! (Side-note: as masochistic as this sounds, I actually enjoy being sore after a workout - it reminds of the hard work I did the day before!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment