Saturday, December 17, 2011
It's freezing!!!
I went for a PAIN-FREE 2 mile run this afternoon. At least I think it was pain-free - it was so cold it was hard to tell. It was -14*C/6*F with a -23*C/-9*F windchill, but I went out there and got 'er done. I wasn't as cold as I thought I would be, but then again, I had on a ridiculous amount of clothing. It was a fantastic run until the last 3 seconds; I took my eyes off the road for a moment to stop my Garmin and in that time, I managed to slip on a patch of ice and I went down hard. It happened right in front of my house, so I hope the neighbours didn't see. Fortunately, I only have a bruised left knee - could be worse, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ouch! Sorry to hear about your fall!
ReplyDeleteyikes it's getting cold up there! what is your preferred gear for those temps? anything you really love?
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear the knee is doing better! I hope that you're feeling okay after the fall.
ReplyDelete