This weekend was extremely productive on the Christmas front. Everyone whom we could buy for, we did; there are 3 gifts that will have to wait until we get to Barrie, but otherwise we're done! And, I even wrapped everything tonight. I love wrapping! When I retire, I'm totally going to volunteer at the wrapping station at the mall.
I went out for a 2 mile run tonight. It was -7*C (19*F) with a slight wind chill and moderate snowfall; most of the roads in the PMQs had not been plowed and there was about 4-6 inches of accumulation that made running a little more challenging. I stopped to walk in a few spots where it was icy and I tried to run in the car tracks wherever possible. I ran in my regular shoes (since my Razors have been banished to the closet indefinitely) but I was surprised that my feet didn't get that wet. So far my knee is holding up fairly well but I'm not in the clear yet.
This'll be my last week of work before Christmas - as of noon on Thursday, I'll be free as a bird until January 9th!
No comments:
Post a Comment