Friday, December 16, 2011

Good news!!!

I went to the chiropractor yesterday and I think we've solved my knee problems! He found a giant knot in my right quad and as soon as he pressed on it, my knee started hurting in the exact same way as when I'm running. He did some work on it yesterday and I went back there this morning for another appointment. Things are looking good! I'm going out for a run tomorrow afternoon to see how it goes (if it's not too cold - they're calling for -15*C/5*F with a -23*C/-10*F windchill - we'll see how brave I am tomorrow).
In other news, I'm done work for 2011!!! All my classes are either finished or on Christmas break. With the exception of my private students, I won't be back at work until Jan. 9. It's a three-week (unpaid) holiday for me. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment