Sunday, August 7, 2011

Long run

On the schedule today was an 18km long run. This is a really important run because I have the Barrie Half-Marathon on Sunday and aside from the 14km run I did last week, I haven't been doing a lot of long distances. I've started listening to a new podcast, Marathon Training Academy, and it's got a lot of good tips plus it's really motivating while I'm running. Unfortunately, it was ridiculously humid today and I didn't quite get in the full distance before calling it quits. After what happened yesterday, I wasn't taking any chances and after 13km, I was done. To make it up, I decided to finish those last 5km after we got home from the movie tonight. Because it had cooled off significantly, it also gave me a chance to try out my new Lululemon crops that I bought last time we were in Kingston. The verdict: they make my legs look awesome and I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment