Lame - it has a bit of a double meaning here.
First, I am slightly gimp as the result of two nail-less toes. The first one has been MIA since April-ish and I'm in the process of losing another, thanks to the Barrie Half-Marathon. I'll spare you the gruesome details, but it hurts like hell.
Second, this is a pretty lame excuse for not running all week. I know there are some seriously hard-core people out there who would call me a wuss and would continue running, but honestly, it's painful just to walk. Somehow, I don't really see me cranking out 18km this weekend. Also, I'm exhausted. Again, it's lame but I just haven't had any energy and therefore motivation to run. All I've thought of this past week has been when I can fit in my next nap. So my mileage for this week is a big fat zero. Hopefully that'll change come tomorrow, but who knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment