Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Broken bike....

So as it turns out, my bike did not escape from Saturday's incident unscathed. I did a quick inspection immediately after the fact, but I was mostly concerned with my own well-being at that time, and as a result, I somehow managed to miss the fact that my front rim is completely bent. It's actually unrideable in its present state, which I discovered when I went for my Gazelles ride this evening. I ended up just coming home because there was nothing else for me to do. Unfortunately, we leave tomorrow for Kingston/Barrie and I don't know when I'll have the chance to get it fixed since all the bike shops here open at 9:30am (we're leaving at 8am) and close at 5:30 (so I couldn't take it after Gazelles). I guess it'll have to wait until next Tuesday when we get back and hopefully they can fix it in time for my Tuesday night ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment