Friday, October 7, 2011

Indiana

Just a quick update. We arrived in Michigan last night at 3am. The drive was relatively uneventful, except for some construction around London that delayed us about a half hour. We were up and on the road by 11am today and we spent the day on the Notre Dame campus. As always, we paid a visit to the bookstore to expand our collection of ND merchandise. We got a bunch of cheap T-shirts, a decal for the car and Chris bought a pair of pants.
In the evening, we went to the pep rally. Honestly, I was a little bit disappointed - it was really lame and it lacked energy. I miss the old leprechaun - the new guy just doesn't have the same charisma. After we got back to the hotel, we went out to dinner at Applebee's. I've been to the States several times, but every time the portion sizes amaze me. For $20, Chris and I got an appetizer to share plus an entrée each. I barely touched my pasta because I was so stuffed from the app!
Tomorrow, we'll spend the day on the ND campus again, tailgating until kick-off at 3:30. Let's hope the game goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment