I forgot to mention this earlier.
While I was getting the rice out of the cupboard for dinner, a clove of garlic fell out (they're stored in the same spot). I didn't realize it at the time, but a few minutes later, Chris noticed that Kona was carrying something around in her mouth. Yup, it was the garlic. She wasn't chewing it or anything, just walking around with it. This is the same dog who has a bathroom fetish (ie. she drinks out of the toilet, she loves to chew on toilet paper and empty shampoo bottles, and she once put her Kong in the toilet), she's afraid of recycling as well as the chain we use to let her out in the backyard, and as I write this, she is lying on her back, completely still, with her legs straight in the air, her mouth wide open and her huge tongue hanging out to the side - I wish I had my camera. She is one weird dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment