Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to work!

Today was my first day back at "work", although I have to admit it was a pretty easy day. I was supposed to have one of my private students in the early afternoon, but she cancelled and rescheduled for next week. That left only my first ever telephone class, as well as my scheduling project, which is slowly moving forwards as people return from vacation. I was surprised how quickly the half hour conversation class went - it hardly seemed like work (plus I can wear my PJs if I want). Over the next couple weeks, the rest of my phone classes will be starting (it's a staggered start), for a total of 4.5 hours per week. Tomorrow, I start doing placement tests for the MFRC and I've got 9 people to test tomorrow (2 in the morning, 7 in the evening).
My knee/hip were hurting pretty badly today, so I didn't make any attempt to go running. We'll see about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment