Sunday, June 10, 2012

Photo scavenger hunt

Here's my entry in Loopster Mr. Bacon's Scavenger Hunt 2012 (click on the link to see the full rules).

1. A "No Trespassing Sign"
Bilingual bonus!














2. New construction 
Notice the bonus "Acces interdit" (No Trespassing) sign














3. A novelty.
Well, this one's more of a "novelty" shop...














4. A sign with a misspelled word.
Sadly, this was the only one I couldn't find, at least not on my run. Of course, on the drive home, I saw plenty of mistakes.

5. Something older than you. 
City Hall, built in 1932.














6. GPS-a-Sketch. I got some weird looks while I was doing this....
LOOP












7. Your reflection.
In the window of the library.


















8. A bridge.
If you look closely, there are 2 bridges - one vehicle, one pedestrian.














9. Something that starts with the letter J.















10. Physical representation of a song title
The courthouse (Cour municipale) where "I Fought the Law" (but I actually won!)














11. Something that reminds you of a specific Loopster.
Tracer1973 - Probation officer














12. Playground/swingset
Water park at the Old Port.














13. Sign with a 12-letter word
Bibliothèque = library














14. Something temporary
Midway at the Old Port














15. Litter that you pick up and put in a trash can.
Litter

Trash can



























16. Wildcard
Clown walking down the street eating ice cream.
I hope he's with the midway....

3 comments:

  1. FUN! I like the clown picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!
    (and good for you for cleaning up litter)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY got over here to look at the pics--this looks incredibly fun! I think I'll have to organize one of these here! :D

    ReplyDelete