This week has been really chaotic! Lots of big changes coming up. In between all the chaos, I did mange to squeeze in quite a few workouts - 3 yoga classes, 2 runs (including one with a 9:44 average pace), RandomAbs every day and an upper-body workout at the gym. I'm all set to head to the beach next week!
Regarding my moving situation.....*sigh*. I think the story has changed 6 times this week. There was one day where it changed 2 or 3 times within a few hours. On Monday, I was told that the information they were giving me was the final version and that it wasn't going to change. That lasted until Wednesday, whereupon I got the "new" final version. So here it is:
On July 17th, I will be officially enrolled in the military. On July 19th, I fly to Winnipeg - bye bye Bagotville! When I get there, I'll start doing all my admin stuff, including setting up the house-hunting trip. Once that's done, Chris will be able to fly out to meet me and we'll have 5 days to find a house. Hopefully, we'll find something in that time (the Winnipeg real estate market is a bit peculiar); if not, we'll put our name on the list for a PMQ (~3 month wait). After that, Chris flies home and will only rejoin me when it's time to move all our stuff (depending on when we take possession of our house).
In the meantime, I stay in Winnipeg, living in the quarters on the base, until it's time for my orientation course in St-Jean. It's a 2-week course (full boot camp is next summer) and I'll be flying there on Aug. 10th or so. At the end of the course, I'll return to Winnipeg and get ready to start school. So that means I have less than a month left in Saguenay!
I know that this is a stressful time for you and your family. Think of the long term and how this will positively affect you all. There will be days where you will want to strangle someone but in the end it will all be worth it. Hang in there! I wish you the best with all of this.
ReplyDelete