Monday, April 9, 2012

My foot's feeling better!

I've been resting my foot since Thursday, mostly icing it and keeping off it as much as possible. It feels much better and I think I might be able to squeeze in a couple easy miles tomorrow afternoon.
After my aborted run on Friday, I went over to the weight room for an upper-body workout, and we were back there today for another round. I've been trying to make a more conscientious effort to strength train on a more regular basis. Lately, it's been about once a week but with my workload letting up, I'm making it my goal to go twice. I'm quite pleased with my progress on the bench press and biceps curl!
On Friday, Chris also got me to do some front squats and man did I feel them on Saturday (and Sunday too). I thought I had pretty strong quads from all the running and biking, but I guess I was wrong. I must be a sucker for punishment because I went back for more today.
Hope everyone had a great Easter!

1 comment: