Last night, I had planned to do 11 miles on the TM. Did it happen? No..... I decided to take a nap instead and before I knew it, the gym closed before I could get my miles in. No worries, right? I've still got Saturday and Sunday. Except that the neck tension that was giving me grief yesterday is still bothering me today. Plus, after working 8-12 today (after an already-full week), guess what I did when I came home? Napped! And now the gym is closed. I might try to get 3 miles in outside tonight, but we're under a windchill warning, so that's unlikely to happen. Which leaves tomorrow to get in my 11-mile long run and a 3-mile easy run. I'm definitely going to prioritize the long run but I don't know about the other one.
Finally, all I want to do is eat stuff that's bad for me. I was starving after my class this morning, so I caved and stopped at McDonald's (judge me all you want, but it was really satisfying). Now I want to make cookies and I was thinking about making fettuccine alfredo for dinner. Jeez, what's wrong with me?
No comments:
Post a Comment