Monday, July 9, 2012

Checking in...

Since my marathon, I haven't had anything very exciting to report. Here are a few tid-bits from the last week or so:
- 23 miles of running so far in July.
- I have 5km race coming up on Wednesday. I hope to beat my previous time (27:18).
- My RandomAbs streak still lives (since June 8).
- I'm starting a 4-day morning yoga challenge tomorrow. The classes start at 5:45am and it's really going to be a challenge for me since I am 100% not a morning person.
- Everything is still on track for my enrollment next week and my departure on the 19th. A lot of my time lately has been spent researching, making lists and planning for my move.
- I had a wonderful lunch with a friend of mine this afternoon. I'm trying to catch up with as many people as I can before I leave. While I won't exactly miss Bagotville when I'm gone, there are a lot of people I'll be sad to say good-bye to.
- Chris had his wisdom teeth taken out last Wednesday and his squirrel face is almost gone. Sadly, he won't let me post any pictures.
- A friend of mine got married on the weekend and the pictures I've seen so far are absolutely beautiful. Best wishes to the happy couple!


That's it, folks!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are going well! Have fun at yoga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still so proud of you and your marathon effort. I took my first yoga class this past week! It absolutely kicked my butt!

    ReplyDelete